Temperature data logger, Data logger, 8 channel data logger, 2 Channel data looger, Pressure data logger, Data recorder.
Mobile Data Logger
64 Channel Data Logger
Portable Temperature Data logger
General Embedded Machine Engine
Mobile Data LoggerBenefits:
- PC-independent or PC-supported measurement data acquisition
- High time-resolution for detailed analysis
- Integrated signal conditioning – no earth loops
- Event-triggered data storage for pre and post event history
- Simultaneous acquisition of vibration and process measurement values
- Remote connection via GPRS / UMTS or internet
- Extendible functionality through external hardware
- Current (0/4 … 20mA)
- Voltage (±100mV … ±10V)
- Type K, E, N, L, J, S, U, R, T, B, C
- Resistive thermal devices (Pt50 … Pt5000)
- pH sensors
With add-on equipment (e. g. the power measuring unit), the mobile measurement case can be extended with any measurement technology function required. A precondition is a serial interface (RS232/485) used to connect the hardware.
Being quality oriented organization, we offer Data Logger. Our range is constructed from world class base material from our reliable vendors. Embellished with precious brilliant components, this logger is dimensionally accurate and has strong body. Further, this Data Logger available in various dimensions and sizes to suit the mood of different clients.
- Reliable data logger including potential isolation
- 8 to 30 analog inputs in nine different versions
- Universal inputs for thermocouples, RTDs, mV or mA signals
- High-precision differential inputs with up to 24-bit resolution
- Galvanic isolation, isolation voltages of up to 650 V
- Digital inputs and outputs, counter and frequency inputs
- Storage capacity of up to 1 billion measurement values (standard = 250 million)
- Measurement data portrayable as trends and exportable in ASCII format
- Excellent return on investment
- LAN interface for configuration and data transfer
- Serial interfaces, Modbus RTU and TCP/IP
- A range of internal calculation and logic channels
- Monitoring and alarm functions
- ProfiSignal Go software included in package
- Easy handling
- Easy interface
Vibration MonitorExpert Vibro is new device for acquiring transient signals and vibrations. The latest processor technology enables 16 synchronous channels to be processed at high sampling rates while requiring minimal space. 24-Bit A/D converters ensure high precision. Users may switch between voltage measurement, IEPE or shaft vibration sensors. Integrated comparators and digital inputs allow flexible triggering. Measurement data is monitored "on the fly" with digital outputs being switched within msecs in the event of a limit value violation.
Universal sensor connection
- Analog inputs switchable via software
- Eddy current sensors
- Acceleration sensors
- Velocity sensors
- mV / mA signals (pressure, etc.)
- Selectable IEPE feeds
- Integrated comparators for Keyphasor® sensors
- Measuring range to ± 25V
- Plug-in screw terminals
Fully equipped – Compact design
- 8 / 16 vibration inputs capable of being individually triggered
- 50 KHz sampling rate per channel (Σ 800 KHz)
- 32 GB data logger memory
- 4 digital inputs for frequency measurement of up to 1 MHz
- 4 analog outputs for monitoring purposes
- Convenient DIN rail-mounting
- Display capable of on-site graphic portrayal
- Shaft vibration monitoring and analysis
- Bearing damage diagnostics
- Combustion chamber vibration monitoring
- Gear box analysis
- Housing vibrations
- Mobile vibration measurement
64 Channel Data LoggerFeatures:
- Universal thermocouple connection
- Scaling as required / high number of channels
- Compact construction and high precision
- Industrial grade 19″ rack enclosure
- 64 Thermocouple inputs – E,J,K,L,N,S,R,T,U
- 24 Bit resolution
- 1 GB Internal memor
- Ethernet, Modbus, Profibus interfaces
- Up to 1 GB of local memory
- Expandable to >1000 channels
- Power Supply: 90 to 250 V AC
- Dimension: 19 “(450 x 140 x 270 mm)
- Inputs: 64 inputs, electrically isolated to 110 VDC
- Sensor connection: Omega Cu / Cu Type: MPJ-UI-F
- Sampling: adjustable up to 600Hz
- Accuracy: 0.2 K + absolutely typical (for compensation)
- Temperature: -20 … 60 ° C
- Resolution: 24 bit
- Configuration: each input individually
- Thermocouples: B, C, E, J, K, L, N, R, S, T, U
- Extendible: CAN Bus
- Internal data memory: 1 GB (128 million data records)
- Interfaces: Ethernet TCP/IP, 2 serial ports: RS232/422/485,Modbus TCP/RTU, PROFIBUS DP slave (optional)
Expert Logger is Delphin‘s new generation of data loggers.It combines the latest communication technology withadvanced measurement technology, and is based on FPGAtechnology to make it especially powerful. It can process upto 46 analog input channels at both low and high rates ofsampling. Measurement data can be accurately acquired,independently stored and transmitted to the internet or aPC for evaluation via USB, LAN, WLAN or LTE.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1
- Port of Dispatch: Chennai
- Production Capacity: 100 Nos
- Delivery Time: 3-4 weeks
- Packaging Details: corton box
Portable Temperature Data logger
TagTemp-Stick is an electronic temperature data logger, compact and robust, that dispenses use of cables for configuration and data collecting. Plugs directly into a USB interface of a computer with Windows® to communicate with the application LogChart II, which is the configuration and data analysis software for data loggers from TagTemp series. The TagTemp-Stick has a high accuracy internal temperature sensor and is waterproof and can operate submerged up to 1m deep.
It is ideal for temperature recording in the transport and storage of refrigerated and frozen products, such as vaccines, blood products and food. As well has wide application in the fields of biology, chemistry, pharmacy, logistics and industry.Specifications:
• Measure range: Temperature: -20.0 °C to 70.0 °C. Accuracy: ± 0.5 °C @ 25 °C; ± 1 °C max. along the entire measured range.
• Measurement resolutions: Temperature: 0.1 °C.
• Memory capacity: 32.000 (32 k) logs.
• Measurement interval:5 seconds min.18 hours max.
• Power Supply: 3.0 V lithium battery (CR2032), built-in.
• Estimated battery autonomy:More than 400 days at Sampling rate of 1 minute;More than 500 days at Sampling rate of 30 minutes.
• Operating temperature: From -20 °C to 70 °C.
• Housing: Polyamide.
• Protection: Up to IP67.
• Dimensions: 78 x 23 x 10 mm.
• Equipment -PC data transfer time:Proportional to the number of records;20 seconds to 32.000 records.
• PC Interface: Connector USB.
LogChart ll software operation environment:
– Configurator software for Windows 8, 7 and XP;
– Menus in Portuguese, English or Spanish;
– Sets up, reads and displays data on the screen
General Embedded Machine Engine
Owing to our rich industrial experience and vast knowledge, we are involved in dealing an extensive range of General Embedded Machine Engine to meet the needs of our customers. This engine is noiseless and offer hassle free performance. Last but not the least, we are offering this General Embedded Machine Engine at reasonable price.Specifications:
- SBC Model No. EBC-C200 EBC-C200V EBC-P300 EBC-P300V
- CPU Ultra Low Voltage Celeron 650 MHz Low Voltage Pentium III 800 MHz aches
- Cache 256 KB on-die Advanced Transfer Cache (ATC) 512 KB on-die Advanced Transfer Cache (ATC)
- System Memory One 144-pin SODIMM sockets, Accepts up to 256 MB un-buffered SDRAM
- Chipset Intel 815E AGP chipset
- 82815E Graphics and Memory Controller Hub (GMCH)
- 82801BA I/O Controller Hub 2 (ICH2)
- VGA On-board VGA controller built-in AGP (3D hyper pipelined architecture)
- Up to 1600 x 1200 in 8-bit color at 85 Hz refresh rate
- Video memory sharing from main memory with Intel Dynamic Video Memory Technology (DVMT)
- Memory size is controlled by device driver from 1 MB up to 11 MB
- BIOS Award BIOS, support PnP
- Video Capture No Conexant Fusion878A No Conexant Fusion878A
- Video decoder processor Video decoder processor
- 4-CH NTSC/PAL input 4-CH NTSC/PAL input
- USB Two USB ports, USB 1.1 compliant
- IEEE 1394 Texas Instruments TSB43AB23 1394a-2000 OHCI PHY/link-layer controller
- Three IEEE-1394 ports (tow external , one internal)
- Ethernet Intel 82562EM 10BaseT/100BaseTx
- Enhanced IDE Bus Master IDE controller, EIDE interfaces for up to two devices, support PIO Mode 3/4 or Ultra DMA/100 IDE devices, including Hard Disk Drive, ATAPI CD-ROM, LS120, and ZIP drives.
- Compact Flash 50 pin socket for Compact Flash Type I/II
- Super I/O Chipset Win bond W83627HF
- PCI to ISA Bridge Integrated Technology IT8888F PCI to ISA Bridge
- Hardware Monitoring Build-in Win bond W83627HF, monitoring CPU temperature, voltage and battery,+3.3V,+5V,+12V voltage
Web ServerThe WS10 Web Server is targeted at the acquisition and transmission of data. It is capable of integrating instruments and sensors to the Internet and Ethernet. The WS10 comprises an Ethernet interface, the TCP/IP protocol, 2 serial communication ports, 2 relay outputs and 4 analog or digital inputs. The inputs for data acquisition can be either the built-in analog and digital inputs or any inputs from the external Equipments connected to the WS10 through the RS485 interface (Modbus protocol). Data transfer can be accomplished through the Ethernet interface or modem (mobile or conventional) using ordinary Internet resources, such as the internet browser, e-mail and TCP connection.