Pressure Sensor, DPT, Differential Pressure Transmitter, Gauge Pressure Transmitter, Absolute Pressure Transmitter.
Differential Pressure Transmitter
Differential Pressure TransmitterDifferential pressure: from 0, 1 KPa to 10MPa Power supply: 12÷45Vdc Accuracy: ±0.075% Conformable with protocol: HART Calibration: by on board buttons Data visualization: back lighted alphanumeric display Memory: EEPROM Mechanical protection: IP67 Certification: ATEX II 2 G Exd II C T6 Features:
- Compact digital system, power supply 12÷45Vdc,suitable for liquid, gas and steam applications.
- Ranges from 0,1KPa to 10MPa
- Accuracy: ±0.075%
Pressure TransmitterMeasuring Range: Gauge Pr.: Max. 0÷60Mpa Min. 0÷4kPa Absolute Pr.: Max. 0÷2MPa Min. 0÷20kPa Negative Pr.: Max. -0.1÷2MPa Min. -2÷2kPa Power supply: 12.5÷30Vdc (2-wired) Output signal: 4÷20mA Overload Capacity: 1.5 Times of F.S Max. Accuracy: ±0.1%FS Typical long-term stability: ±0.1%FS per year Operation Temperature: -10° ÷ +80°C Mechanical protection: IP65 Max. Adjustment scale: ±3%F.S Features:
- 2-wired 4÷20mA transmitter
- Pressure Classification: Absolute, gauge or negative
- Accuracy: ±0.1% F.S.
- Particularly heavy applications suitable
- Any mounting positions compact transmitter
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible
- Integral standard USB type A connector
- Integral HART Minigrabber connectors
- Other HART cabling options available
- Certified to meet HART Physical Layer Spec HCF_SPEC-54
- Self powered, no external power supply or batteries needed
- 48” (1.2m) cable length
- Easy to install Virtual Serial Port for any Windows application
- Compact size 2.5” x 1.5” x 0.75” (64mm x 38mm x 19mm) for mobile applications
- Rugged ABS plastic enclosure
- Heavy duty HART cable and connectors
- HART Modem Test Program included