Charless recorder, Paperless recorder, Recorder.
High End Paperless recorder with 100ms scanning Speed
Paperless RecorderPaperless Recorder is the world First paperless recorder of the same size with the highest resolution (true VGA, 640x480 pixels), infrared detector, 18 channels. Plug and play k0 card, high flexibility, the most user friendly and the shortest depth. In chemical plant, food a beverage plant, petrochemical plant, semiconductor plant, metal alloy, automotive plant, environmental monitoring or laboratory, vR18 can be used to monitor, record. Evaluate the processes in the plants. The user can access data on the screen as well as on site from a remote place via Rs-232, RS-485, RS-422 serial interface or Ethernet networking. The historical data can be stored in flash ROM, Compact Flash Card, or located in a remote host PC for data evaluation and print-out. Features:
- View max. 6 mixed real time data trends horizontally
- Display data in Bars and Digits together with mixed ‘Trends'
- Recorded data trends easily by different colors and tag names
- Swift to other configured pages easily by Page function key
- Display current T1meDat& information
- Remand the user Alarm or memory Full.
- 6.1” TFT LCD, 64ox480 pixel resolution, 2s6 colors
- Storage Memory on board: 8MB.
- CF Card: 16MB standard.
- Optional: 256MB
- Analog Input card (A1181, A1182, Al183)
- Resolution: 18 bits
- Sampling Rate: s times/second
- Maximum Rating: -2 VDC minimum, 12 VDC maximum (1 minute for mA Input)
- Temperature Effect: ±1.s PVd°C for all inputs except mA Input ±3.0 pvrc for mA Input
- Sensor Lead Resistance Effect: T/C: 0.2 pv ohm
- 3-wire RID: 2.6°C/ohm of resistance difference of two leads
- 2-wire RTD: 2.6°C/ohm of resistance sum of two leads
- Bum-out Current: 200nA
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR): 120dB
- Normal Mode Rejection Ratio (NMRR): 55dB
- Isolation Breakdown voltage among channels: 43oVAC mmh A
- Sensor Break Detection: Sensor opens for TC, RTD and mV Inputs,
- Below 1 mA for 4-20mA input,
- Below 0.2sV for 1-5V Inputs, unavailable for other inputs.
- Sensor Break Responding Time: within 10 seconds for Tc, RTD and Mv inputs, 01 second for 4-20 mA and 1-5V input
High End Paperless recorder with 100ms scanning SpeedDescriptionThe new PR series paperless recorders are launched in full product range with outstanding specifications and features. PR series includes a low-cost PR10, a popular PR20 and a high-end PR30. Compared with the first generation VR series, PR series offers much more, for example recorders in 4.3” & 12.1” displays in addition to 5.6”, 100 msec. sampling rate, external channels, batch, custom display, more strict FDA 21 CFR part 11, handwriting messages, SD slot, 2 USBs, pulse input, field calibration, Web Server, email, 19 languages, IP65, and yet in shorter depth 167mm. Features
- Touch Screen, TFT, 65K color
- 100 msec. scan rate
- Internal memory: 256 MB Flash
- CPU: ARM Cortex-A8, 1Ghz
- Standard: Ethernet, SD slot & USB
- Option: RS232/422/485 & Pulse input
- Protection: IP65 front & IP20 rear
- Standards: CE, cULus & RoHS
- Pulse input for flow applications
- Direct Printer connectivity
- Webserver & Email directly from Recorder
- Remote IO channels, Virtual channels
- Master & Slave, Modbus RTU and TCP protocols
- Custom display pages similar to HMI
- Batch operations, built in security & FDA 21 CFR part 11
- 19 international languages